In your classnote book Label a section:
Cellular Respiration Review:
- What are the three stages of cellular respiration?Place in proper order.
- Where does each stage take place in the cell?
- How many ATP are produced in each stage?
Complete the following section to your classnotebook:
Complete Quick Lab: How does Exercise Affect Disposal of Wastes from Cellular Respiration?
Follow Procedures and Complete Analyze and Conclude #1-2
Answer the following questions:
- 1a. Name the two types of fermentation.
- 1b.How are they similar? How are they different?
- 2a. Why do runners breath heavily after a sprint race?
- 2b.List the body’s sources of energy in the order I which they are used during a long distance race.
HW: Caloric Intake for a day!