Thursday, April 9, 2015
Benchmark: SC 912.L.14.36 Describe the factors affecting blood flow through the cardiovascular system.
Classwork: Trace the heart and identify the different parts, Trace the flow of blood- follow directions on handout.
Classwork/Homework Chapter 33.1 and 33.2
Key Questions:33.1 The Circulatory System
- What are the functions of the circulatory system?
- How does the heart pump blood through the body?
- What are the three types of blood vessels?
Key Questions: 33.2 Blood and the Lymphatic System
- What is the function of each component in blood?
- What is the function of the lymphatic system?
- What are three common circulatory diseases? Make sure you know these.
- What is the connection between cholesterol and circulatory disease?