Circulatory System –Gizmo Review
- Identify the four chambers of the heart.
- Trace the path of blood through the heart and lungs.
- Explain where oxygen enters the bloodstream.
- Describe how blood is carried through the body.
- Compare the functions of arteries, capillaries, and veins.
- Identify the components of blood. (Extension)
- Explain where various substances (carbon dioxide, urea, glucose) are added or removed from the bloodstream. (Extension)
- artery, atrium, blood vessel, capillary, circulatory system, heart, platelet, pulmonary artery, pulmonary vein, red blood cell, urea, ventricle, vein, white blood cell