LAB: THE DEADLY FUCHSIA DISEASE
Benchmark: SC.912.L.14.52- Explain the basic functions of the human immune system, including specific and nonspecific immune response, vaccines, and antibiotics.
PURPOSE OF LAB: To demonstrate that one infected person in a population can, over a period of time, infect a large number of individuals.
LAB Vocabulary: Disease, endemic, epidemic, immunization, infection, quarantine, and vaccine.
- Lab Title/Benchmark written out
- Student Data Table
- Test Results:
- Class Data Results/ asterisk needs to be in bright color
- Route of Transmission Flow Chart
- Original Carrier questions: #7 and 8
- Analysis and Conclusion #1-7
Homework: Complete Lab if needed- Due Tomorrow